paleo coconut flour scones
Well, not really a scone, like with raisins and stuff, although I guess you can put some!
This is a lovely recipe! I use these little breads to eat with nut cheeses, top with avocado and nutritional yeast flakes or just spread nut butters. It is so yummy.
Perfect for everyone in a keto, paleo or low-carb in general diet.
Ingredients for 6 scones:
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1⅔ cup full-fat coconut milk (canned), at room temperature
- ¼ cup grass-fed gelatin
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil or ghee
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, at room temperature
- 1 cup (140 grams) coconut flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease with ghee a muffin tin (6 pieces)
Mix all ingredients in a blender
Let sit for 10 minutes before placing 2 tbs batter in each muffin case
Bake for 30' at 180 degrees.