protein powder cookie dough bites
I love this recipe because it needs very few ingredients to make these yummy cookie down bites that you can keep in the fridge and take with you when need something sweet without the junk.
I invested in this protein powder not so much because I want to supplement my diet, but because I use it as a flour to create yummy recipes that are sweet.
Nuzest protein powder contains Katemfe fruit extract which has zero sugars so it is sweet without adding fructose or glucose to my diet. I use it as a flour without having to add any sweetener and i make bliss balls, brownie bites, add in in carrot cake "oats" or make pancakes! Try these super easy cookie down slices..
- 2 scoops Vanilla protein (about 70g) – (I use Nuzest)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp almond butter/peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- cacao nibs or dark chocolate drops (unsweetened)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Goji berries, coconut, cacao nibs etc. to top (optional)
- Add all dry ingredients to a food processor except the nibs or chocolate drops
- Process, adding water slowly until it reaches a smooth texture.
- Add mixture to a lined tin and press into the corners to form a brownie shape. Press in any additional toppings.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes then cut into squares.