Glowing skin, sugar-free cashew nutella
I created this recipe because I really wanted to combine these amazing ingredients and end up with something extremely nutritious yet not overly heavy.
This recipe really contributes to glowing skin through the use of healthy fats and collagen protein (the best one that actually gets absorbed), as well as the antioxidants from the cacao.
I recommend it as either a healthy choco mousse or even better as a gorgeous nutella that you can put over pancakes or your favourite bread.
I always choose the best of the best ingredients to put into my body, because many of you ask me I link them here.
- 2 scoops of the best collagen protein out there
- pure raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp cashew nut butter or hazelnut butter for a more classic nutella taste
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp stevia powder/granule or drops I love these
- 1/3 cup water
- Pinch of sea salt
- Goji berries, coconut, cacao nibs etc. to top (optional)
- Add all dry ingredients to a food processor.
- Process, adding water slowly until it reaches a smooth texture.
- Your mouse is ready!
- Place in a jar and keep refrigerated for nutella
- Freeze for 20 minutes then cut into squares for a fudge
a few words about collagen
it is perfect to fortify Your Skin, Nails, Hair and Joints
While collagen can help you build or maintain muscle and speed recovery if you’re working out, you don’t have to pump iron to benefit. In fact, most people enjoy collagen for its other benefits – including…
- Promoting resilient, flexible joints…
- Supporting hair growth…
- Reducing wrinkles and stretch marks…
- And even upgrading your skin with a radiant, healthy ‘glow.’
Why Add Extra Collagen To Your Diet?
Traditionally, collagen used to make its way into our diets through foods like bone broths, slow-cooked organ meats, kidney pies, baked beef hearts, whole crustaceans, and whole-fish soups and stews…
However, unless you’re routinely eating these types of meals, chances are you’re barely getting any naturally occurring collagen protein in your diet at all!